Procedure for Admission and Formalities
Admission are made in classes Pre-KG-XII on the basic of vacancy every year. There are two ways that you can apply, either in writing- using the pre-Registration form or online using the school website.
Option-1: Direct admission
Admission will be a quick process to parents. The admission team guides parents to gain adequate information on the facilities and programs established in the school.
Option-2: Apply Online
Applying online is a simple and efficient way to make your application.
To apply online Click Here
- Log on and register your details
- Make sure you have an e-mail address you’ll need one to register
- Follow the simple steps, making sure you complete each step before morning on
- Collect the application from the reception counter, remitting the application fee
- Meet the admission team and counsellors are scheduled to get complete information on academics, activities facilities and other particulars.
- Parents avail this opportunity should brief their ward’s special needs if any should seek direction for special programmes offered in the school from the senior staff of the institution.
“Admission status will be notified to the applicants over the phone or email”